top of page

Fitness Group

Public·13 members
Aitor Bermejo San Jose
Aitor Bermejo San Jose

Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga Mp3 12

Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga Mp3 12

Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga is a popular Hindi song that expresses the pain of separation and longing for a loved one. The song has been sung by various artists, such as Sonu Nigam, Mohammad Faiz, and Himesh Reshammiya. The song has also been featured in several albums and videos, such as Tere Bina Jee Sakenge Na Hum, Chand Sa Chehra, and Tere Bina Main Jee Na Sakunga.

In this article, we will explore the meaning, lyrics, and download links of Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga Mp3 12, which is a version of the song sung by Mohammad Faiz and composed by Himesh Reshammiya. We will also provide some information about the singer and the composer of the song.

Download File: https://urlca.com/2w3liR

Meaning of Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga

The title of the song Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga translates to "I cannot live without you" in English. The song is a romantic ballad that expresses the deep love and attachment of the singer for his beloved. The singer says that he cannot imagine his life without her, and that he is ready to sacrifice everything for her. He also pleads with her to not leave him alone, and to come back to him.

The song also uses some metaphors and similes to describe the feelings of the singer. For example, he compares his beloved to a moon, a star, a flower, and a fragrance. He also says that his heart is like a desert without her, and that he is like a bird without wings without her.

Lyrics of Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga

The lyrics of Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga Mp3 12 are as follows:

Tu jo mujhe naa mili Toh main kya karun Tere bina main jee na sakunga Tere bina main jee na sakunga Tu jo mujhe naa mili Toh main kya karun Tere bina main jee na sakunga Tere bina main jee na sakunga Tu hai meri chandni Tu hai mera sitara Tu hai meri khushboo Tu hai mera phool saara Tu jo mujhe naa mili Toh main kya karun Tere bina main jee na sakunga Tere bina main jee na sakunga Tu hai meri jaan hai Tu hai mera armaan hai Tu hai meri dhadkan hai Tu hai mera imaan hai Tu jo mujhe naa mili Toh main kya karun Tere bina main jee na sakunga Tere bina main jee na sakunga Main tujhe chhod ke kahan jaun Main tujhe bhool ke kaise rahun Main tujhe dekh ke hi jeeta hoon Main tujhe soch ke hi peeta hoon Tu jo mujhe naa mili Toh main kya karun Tere bina main jee na sakunga Tere bina main jee na sakunga Main tujhse door hoke mar jaun Main tujhse juda hoke har jaun Main tujhse pyaar karke jeeta hoon Main tujhse vaada karke rehta hoon Tu jo mujhe naa mili Toh main kya karun Tere bina main jee na sakunga Tere bina main jee na sakunga

The English translation of the lyrics are as follows:

If you don't get me Then what will I do I cannot live without you I cannot live without you If you don't get me Then what will I do I cannot live without you I cannot live without you You are my moonlight You are my star You are my fragrance You are my flower If you don't get me Then what will I do I cannot live without you I cannot live without you You are my life You are my desire You are my heartbeat You are my faith If you don't get me Then what will I do I cannot live without you I cannot live without you Where will I go leaving you How will I live forgetting you I live only by seeing you I drink only by thinking of you If you don't get me Then what will I do I cannot live without you I cannot live without you I will die being away from you I will lose being separated from you I live by loving you I stay by promising you If you don't get me Then what will I do I cannot live without you I cannot live without you

Download Links of Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga

If you want to listen to or download Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga Mp3 12, you can use the following links:

• [YouTube]: You can watch the official video of the song on YouTube, which has been uploaded by LVK Records. The video features Mohammad Faiz and Himesh Reshammiya, along with some scenes from a movie. The video has over 76K views and 15.2K subscribers as of April 2023.

• [JioSaavn]: You can stream or download the song on JioSaavn, which is a music streaming service that offers a variety of songs in different languages and genres. The song is part of the album Tere Bina Jee Sakenge Na Hum, which has been sung by Sonu Nigam and PS Kainth. The song has over 6K plays and a duration of 6:37 minutes.

• [Gaana]: You can also stream or download the song on Gaana, which is another music streaming service that provides access to millions of songs. The song is part of the album Chand Sa Chehra, which has been sung by Rahul Shrivastav and Sonu Nigam. The song has a duration of 6:41 minutes.

About Mohammad Faiz and Himesh Reshammiya

Mohammad Faiz is a young and talented singer who rose to fame after participating in the reality show Superstar Singer in 2019. He impressed the judges and the audience with his melodious voice and versatile singing skills. He was mentored by Himesh Reshammiya, who is a renowned singer, composer, actor, and producer in the Bollywood industry. Himesh Reshammiya has given many hit songs and albums, such as Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Aap Kaa Surroor, Tera Suroor, and more. He has also acted in movies like The Xpose, Teraa Surroor, Happy Hardy and Heer, and more. He has also been a judge on several reality shows, such as Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Indian Idol, The Voice India, and more.

Mohammad Faiz and Himesh Reshammiya have collaborated on several songs, such as Tere Bina Main Jee Na Sakunga, Tu Jo Mujhe Naa Mili, Ishqbaaziyaan, and more. They have also performed together on various platforms, such as Superstar Singer Grand Finale, Indian Idol Season 12, and more. They share a great bond of friendship and respect for each other.

Conclusion

Tere Bina Jee Na Sakunga Mp3 12 is a beautiful song that expresses the emotions of love and longing for someone special. The song has been sung by Mohammad Faiz and composed by Himesh Reshammiya, who are both talented and popular artists in the music industry. The song has also been featured in different albums and videos, which have received positive feedback from the listeners. The song is available for streaming and downloading on various platforms, such as YouTube, JioSaavn, Gaana, and more.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page